Powered By Blogger

Thursday, June 5, 2014

MAP


I look at a map of the universe I see a galaxy filled with stars and burning bright balls of fire moving at speeds that cannot be measured; Congregations of rocks, ice cold frozen together unable to break away from in the fringed interior of intergalactic mayhem. A tail; a tail of rocks shooting across my stern, scorching the whiskers on my beard; the sound of nothingness looking at time move slanted, rearward, onward and motionless. I am only an onlooker traveling in a time vortex protected by wormholes that dance with new openings and celebrate the mysterious deliveries and intentions for new and great possibilities.  I was here when he created that special place, moving, shifting, molding and mining a place for air, water and life. I was here when he said, “it is good.” My ship rested beside him when he slumbered on his final creation.
MAP

No comments:

Post a Comment